Wednesday, September 25, 2013

EDUC 630 Blog 3


Watch the video for my thoughts on social networking in education. Thanks!


References: 
 
facebook.com. (n.d.). Facebook. Retrieved September 25, 2013, from facebook.com.

Google+ Hangouts    Google Hangouts . (n.d.). Google. Retrieved September 25, 2013, from http://google.com/hangouts.

World's Largest Professional Network | LinkedIn. (n.d.). World's Largest Professional Network | LinkedIn. Retrieved September 25, 2013, from http://linkedin.com.

twitter.com. (n.d.). Twitter. Retrieved September 25, 2013, from twitter.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tai,
    I enjoyed listening to your thoughts about the types of social networks you use. It is a great idea to have two separate accounts for professional and personal use. I never thought about doing that. I will definitely look into joining a professional networking group. The other areas, I found useful is your use for social networking for students to collaborate with other students not attending the traditional school environment. I did add to my post that the security issues are at the top of my priority list to consider before using this at the elementary level. That is just something to think about. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I will go check out Linkedin right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Laurie! I appreciate your suggestion about security, and will definitely investigate it a bit more!

      Delete